The Seidenader V 90-T tabletop vision inspection machine provides great assistance for quick and reliable visual inspection of containers from 0,5 ml to 1000 ml for several defects. The V90-T serves for the visual inspection of containers, such as ampoules, vials, syringes, or bottles.
- Up to 1500 ampules/vials per hour through preset, reproducible operation rhythm adjustable operation cycle with electronic timing unit:
- fast rotation for whirling up particulate matter
- slow rotation for detection of cracks and cosmetic defects
- stop for exchange of the containers
- Infinitely adjustable speed rotation
- Easy detection of particles and cracks by means of highly concentrated light through bottom of the containers (Tyndall Effect)
- The operator can see the full circumference of the container, no clips or fingers can hinder the view
- Adjustable inclination of the containers in the inspection cabin from 15 - 75°
- Reproducible adjustments of light intensity, light positions, reflector and magnifying glass
A handful of products at a time
Applied for small production runs, for quality control sample checks and for use in hospital pharmacies and laboratories.
Adjustable inclination of the containers in the inspection area from 15° to 75°
Cabin similar to the inspection machine V90-AVSB but without the infeed system and the automatic transport of products.
Surplus Solutions' inventory of used Vial Inspection machines is extensive and constantly changing. We buy and sell your surplus packaging equipment. Do you have a Seidenader V 90-T Semi-Automatic Vial Inspection Machine to sell? Complete this form found on our Sell Equipment page.
Are you looking to purchase or upgrade your vial inspection or tablet/capsule inspection packaging equipment? If this Seidenader V 90-T Semi-Automatic Vial Inspection Machine doesn't meet your needs be sure to check out the Seidenader V90-AVSB Vial Inspection Machine.
If you still can't find what you're looking for a member of our team can help you. Email email@example.com or call 401-526-0055 and we'll be happy to assist you.