The Sartorius BIOSTAT CultiBag STR Plus Bioreactor System is a disposable bioreactor in traditional reusable vessel design. The STR 200L offers a working volume of 50L to 200L with an aspect ratio of 2:1. With a flexible gassing system and large working volume range the BIOSTAT CultiBag STR Plus 200L is specially configured for cell culture applications.
– Cell culture of insect and mammalian cells
– Cell mass, protein, Mab & vaccine production
– Industrial and academic research
– Process development
– Process optimization
– Up- and down-scale studies
– Seed culture cultivation
– Large scale production up to 200 L
Features & Benefits
– Disposable Bioreactor in traditional reusable vessel design
– Large working volume range
– Flexible gassing system
– Individual gas flow adjustments via rotameters and optional mass flow controllers
– Disposable DO and pH sensors
– First completely disposable and scalable bioreactor on the market
– Bag holder design allows fast turn around from one cultivation to another
– Pressure safety control
– Advanced multi-stage cascaded DO control
– Intuitive touch screen interface for easy operation
– Traditional impeller and sparger types
– Convenient bag installation via double door
– Small footprint
Surplus Solutions' inventory of used Bioreactors / Fermenters is constantly changing. We buy and sell your surplus lab equipment. Do you have a Sartorius BIOSTAT CultiBag STR Plus Bioreactor System to sell? Complete this form found on our Sell Equipment page.
Are you looking to purchase or upgrade your Bioreactors / Fermenters? If this Sartorius BIOSTAT CultiBag STR Plus Bioreactor System doesn't meet your needs be sure to check out the DCI-Biolafitte Reactor Suite, New Brunswick BioFlo Pro 150 Liter Bioreactor, or the Broadley James BioNet Modular Bioreactor System.
If you still can't find what you're looking for a member of our team can help you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-526-0055 and we'll be happy to assist you.